With Zoom you can call into a meeting using our Zoom account or attend by video conference through your computer or tablet. This memo is about attending with your phone, tablet, laptop or desktop computer that has a camera and attending the meeting through a “Zoom video conference”.
If you haven’t used Zoom Video Conferencing before, we have prepared 2 sheets of instructions – see below. One for downloading the app to your device (it can be a phone, tablet, laptop or desktop computer). If your device has a camera it would be terrific to see each other. You will need to turn the video setting on. Here are the instructions:
- Instructions – How to Download the Zoom App – CLICK HERE
- Instructions – How to Get on a Zoom Video Call – CLICK HERE
- Here is the Zoom link for the CSL Legislative Committee Meeting
- The next meeting is on Monday, March 30th from 9:30AM to 11:30AM
NOTE: If you are using your computer, you can also use the Zoom call-in number for the conference call, and not your computer audio. Some people have communication problems when using the computer audio.
If you are calling in (and not using your computer), then you just need to call in using the Zoom number below. Our Zoom call in number is 1-720-707-2699 – Our meeting ID is 881 481 5119. Use *6 to mute and unmute your phone.
- Dial in with Zoom using 1-720-707-2699.
- One tap mobile +17207072699,,8814815119# US
- Our meeting ID is: 881 481 5119
- Use *6 to mute and unmute your phone.
- To view shared documents visit our Zoom meeting page – https://zoom.us/j/8814815119
- Have questions about Zoom? Send us an email – CLICK HERE