If you are a student or low income older adult we are offering lower cost tickets – $10.00 for all 5 webinars. Regular price is $40 for all 5 webinars. Note that we are recording the webinars and making the recordings available to those who have purchased tickets.
Buy your reduced rate ticket today – CLICK HERE
This event is a fundraiser for Colorado Senior Lobby. If you can afford the regular ticket price we would very much appreciate your support – learn more about the event – CLICK HERE
Each Zoom Webinar will be held from 9:30am to 11am, including time for Q & A. Each of our webinars will be recorded and made available to those who have purchased tickets.
The August 24th webinar, where the following legislators discuss how tough decisions were made to keep the state operating in these unprecedented times and will share their outlooks for 2021. We feature four legislators as panelists:
- Speaker of the House Rep. KC Becker
- Rep. Hugh McKean
- Senator Larry Crowder
- Senator Joann Ginal
- Aug. 24 Webinar 1 – Legislators discuss how tough decisions were made to keep the state operating in these unprecedented times and will share their outlooks for 2021.
- Sept. 14 Webinar 2 – Joint Budget Committee members discuss their experiences with balancing the state budget and will address forecasting for 2021.
- Sept. 28 Webinar 3 – Joint Budget Committee, Legislative Council and Office of State Planning and Budgeting staff discuss the work that went on behind the scenes through the pandemic.
- Oct. 5 Webinar 4 – Community service and health providers discuss how services were impacted and expanded to meet the increased demand.
- Oct. 12 Webinar 5 – Subject experts discuss how the pandemic has magnified the issues of ageism in Colorado.
Sponsorships are available
Contact Jodi Waterhouse – Board Member Colorado Senior Lobby – 303-724-0832
Email Jodi at EventInfo@ColoradoSeniorLobby.org
Have questions? Email us – CLICK HERE