Persevering Through A Pandemic
Presented by Colorado Senior Lobby: A Webinar Series
Each of our webinars will be recorded and made available to those who have purchased tickets.
- Sept. 28 Webinar 3 – Joint Budget Committee, Legislative Council and Office of State Planning and Budgeting staff discuss the work that went on behind the scenes through the pandemic. Guest speakers include: Tom Dermody – Joint Budget Committee, Manish Jani – Legislative Services, Ashley Clark OSPB – Governor’s Office and Sharon Eubanks – Director of the Office of Legislative Legal Services.
- Oct. 5 Webinar 4 – Community service and health providers discuss how services were impacted and expanded to meet the increased demand. Guest speakers include: Dayton Romero – Silver Key Senior Services, Jayla Sanchez-Warren – Area Agency on Aging Director and Cari Levy, MD – Professor of Medicine CU School of Medicine.
- Oct. 12 Webinar 5 – Subject experts discuss how the pandemic has magnified the issues of ageism in Colorado. Speakers are pending confirmation.
- Webinar 1 Recording from Aug 24th – Legislators discuss how tough decisions were made to keep the state operating in these unprecedented times and will share their outlooks for 2021. This event was recorded and featured Speaker of the House Rep. KC Becker, Rep. Hugh McKean, Senator Larry Crowder, and Senator Joann Ginal. Ticket holders have access to the recording – CLICK HERE
- Webinar 2 Recording from Sept 14th – Joint Budget Committee members discuss their experiences with balancing the state budget and will address forecasting for 2021. Guest speakers include Senator Dominick Moreno, Senator Bob Rankin and Representative Kim Ransom – CLICK HERE
- Buy your ticket for an upcoming webinar to access to recorded and archived webinars!
Each Zoom Webinar will be held from 9:30am to 11am, including time for Q & A.
Registration: Each Webinar will be $10 or $40 for all five.
Click Here to Register – CLICK HERE
Sponsorships are available
Contact Jodi Waterhouse – Board Member Colorado Senior Lobby – 303-724-0832
Email Jodi at EventInfo@ColoradoSeniorLobby.org
Have questions? Email us – CLICK HERE
Visit our Sponsors’ websites
- Metropolitan State University of Denver – Department of Social Work – https://www.msudenver.edu/socialwork/
- CU Multidisciplinary Center on Aging – https://medschool.cuanschutz.edu/center-on-aging/about-us
- Seniors’ Resource Center – https://www.srcaging.org/
- InnovAge – https://www.myinnovage.com/
- Colorado Senior Lobby Board – CLICK HERE
- PrimeTime News – https://www.myprimetimenews.com/
Proceeds from the webinar series will fund Colorado Senior Lobby’s mission of educating and advocating for older Coloradans.
Colorado Senior Lobby (CSL) is a non-partisan, non-affiliated, all-volunteer non-profit that has been serving the entire spectrum – every stripe and category of Colorado seniors since 1980; helping those older adults learn more about how public policy and resource allocation to aging-related issues intersect – and most importantly, how to become active participants in public processes.