News & Events
Colorado Senior Lobby News & Event Highlights
- March Newsletter – CLICK HERE
- February Newsletter – CLICK HERE
- January Newsletter – CLICK HERE
- December Newsletter – CLICK HERE
- Visit our CSL Newsletter page – CLICK HERE
- Visit our Citizen Lobbyist Resource Center – CLICK HERE
Upcoming Colorado Senior Lobby Events
- Colorado Senior Lobby’s Older Coloradans Day scheduled for May 14th has been postponed
Events Around Colorado
The March 30th Meeting is a on!
March 30, 2020 – Monday, 9:30AM – 11:30AM
Colorado Senior Lobby Legislative Committee Meeting (LCM)
Location: Call Conference Meeting with Zoom
We are meeting on Monday, March 30th HOWEVER, we will only be using Zoom and call conferencing through Zoom. We will be still sending out the Sunday meeting reminder.
- What’s happening with Colorado’s legislature and the 2020-2021 budget – will tell you what we know.
- Reauthorization of Older Americans Act is now law – What does it mean for Colorado?
- Emergency Relief Package from Feds as it pertains to older adults: questions? We may not have the answers, but can work on getting them.
- Colorado Senior Lobby member Janine Vanderburg will be doing a short lesson on using some features of Zoom that we have not been using.
Thanks, Bob Brocker
President – Colorado Senior Lobby
- Dial in with Zoom using 1-720-707-2699.
- One tap mobile +17207072699,,8814815119# US
- Our meeting ID is: 881 481 5119
- Use *6 to mute and unmute your phone.
- To view shared documents visit our Zoom meeting page – https://zoom.us/j/8814815119
About Community Events
We take the safety and wellness of our members and those in our community very seriously. Until the Coronavirus (COVID-19) has subsided, we are not hosting any in-person meetings or attending any events. We suggest that you do the same. We will evaluate events month-by-month. Learn more about Coronavirus (COVID-19) from the CDC – CLICK HERE
A Message from Governor Polis on COVID-19 – CLICK HERE
Stay connected with Senior News & Events:
Find more News & Events for Seniors on SeniorsResourceGuide.com
Seniors Resource Guide – Denver News & Events – CLICK HERE
Seniors Resource Guide – Northern Colorado News & Events – CLICK HERE
Seniors Resource Guide – Colorado Springs News & Events – CLICK HERE
Seniors Resource Guide – Pueblo-Cañon City News & Events – CLICK HERE
Seniors Resource Guide – Grand Junction News & Events – CLICK HERE
Seniors Resource Guide – National News & Events – CLICK HERE
“You have one of the most tremendous resources before you today which is an organization tuned into your issues that will actually take the time to train you how to be a citizen lobbyist. I really encourage you to take advantage of it …”