Colorado Senior Lobby 2020 Organizational Membership
Colorado Senior Lobby is a non-profit, non-partisan, all volunteer organization, that speaks with a unified voice for all Coloradoans, particularly those who are 60 years of age and older
As an organization that works with older adults, we need you and you need us.
Join Colorado Senior Lobby as an Organizational Member!
We encourage your organization to become a organizational member in 2020. Memberships are annual and based on a calendar year. Memberships automatically renew in January of each year and you will be invoiced accordingly.
- Receive CSL eNewsletter and invitations to all events.
- Priority access for consultations with CSL board and/or CSL Legislative Committee members.
- You demonstrate your commitment to helping Colorado seniors by supporting CSL through an Organizational Membership.
- CSL provides many options for organizations to have involvement and engagement in issues of importance to seniors.
- Consider being an exhibitor at our events.
- Many of our organizational memberships include promotion on this website.
Tips on using PayPal when paying by a major credit card – CLICK HERE
LEVEL 1 Organization Member – $5,000/year
For organizations of up to 75 people, with each becoming a CSL members.
LEVEL 2 Organization Member – $2,500/year
For organizations of up to 50 people, with each becoming a CSL member.
LEVEL 3 Organization Member – $1,000/year
For organizations of up to 35 people, with each becoming a CSL member.
LEVEL 4 Organization Member – $500/Year
For organizations with up to 20 members, with each becoming a CSL member.
LEVEL 5 Organization Member – $250/Year
For organizations with up to 10 people, with each becoming a CSL member.
Colorado Senior Lobby is a 501(c)(4) non-profit and contributions and membership fees made to the organization are not deductible.
“You have one of the most tremendous resources before you today which is an organization tuned into your issues that will actually take the time to train you how to be a citizen lobbyist. I really encourage you to take advantage of it …”