CSL Members Only Resources 2021
Bill Tracker 2021
Link to the Colorado Senior Lobby Bill Tracker Service – CLICK HERE
This is available through CSL’s paid subscription to Capitol Watch. Your membership helps pay for this – thank you.
Legislative Committee Meetings 2021
An eNewsletter is sent out weekly on Sunday with a reminder about the upcoming Monday morning Legislative Committee Meeting. The email contains the agenda for the meeting, important articles, resources and news about Colorado Senior Lobby.
December 2020 and 2021 Legislative Committee Emails to Members
- December 7, 2020 LCM Newsletter – https://conta.cc/3rNeNAa
- December 14, 2020 LCM Newsletter – https://conta.cc/3pMwvC8
- December 21, 2020 LCM Newsletter – https://conta.cc/2WzwPaL
- December 28, 2020 LCM Newsletter – https://conta.cc/3of9Luj
- January 4, 2021 LCM Newsletter – https://conta.cc/38cuI3e
- January 11, 2021 LCM Newsletter – https://conta.cc/2KHMcvr
- January 18, 2021 LCM Newsletter – https://conta.cc/2MgvuUz
- January 25, 2021 LCM Newsletter – https://conta.cc/2NmVGx5
- February 1, 2021 LCM Newsletter – https://conta.cc/2YxzClK
- February 8, 2021 LCM Newsletter – https://conta.cc/3kBmRkn
- February 8-10 Older Coloradans Week – https://conta.cc/3aZEh7b
- February 22, 2021 LCM Newsletter – https://conta.cc/3q4SzaF
- March 1, 2021 – Link coming soon
Other CSL Webinars
About Legislative Committee Meetings (LCM)
- Legislative Committee Meetings (LCM) are held on Mondays from 9:30AM to 11:30AM.
- During the active Colorado legislative session, the meetings are generally held every Monday, with an occasional change or cancellation due to a conflict with a major event or a federal holiday.
- During the summer months the meetings are held once or twice a month.
- During the fall months (Sept – Dec), meetings are generally every two weeks.
- Meetings can be cancelled due to holidays, bad weather, Federal holidays, and conflicts with other major events.
Persevering Through A Pandemic Webinar Series
- Visit our archive of the “Persevering Through A Pandemic” webinar series presented by Colorado Senior Lobby in 2020. These webinars feature Colorado legislators, legislative staff, community leaders, and Colorado Senior Lobby members. The original webinars were shared from in August, September and October 2020. We hope you find these webinars educational and informative.
- Persevering Through A Pandemic Webinar Archive
About Legislative Services
- Remember that scene in the Wizard of Oz, where Dorothy was told not to look behind the curtain? Wouldn’t you like to get a good look at the various parts played by the dedicated staff people who are working behind that curtain at the General Assembly? It’s safe to say that NOTHING would get done at the Capitol without these people and their work; learn how they support the legislators in their work.
- Legislative Services PowerPoint Presentation – CLICK HERE
Resources – Aging Demographics 2018
- Aging in Colorado – Population and Economic Transitions for Colorado 2018
State Demography Office – Colorado Department of Local Affairs – View Pdf – CLICK HERE
- Website: Demography.dola.colorado.gov
- Colorado Home and Community-Based Services (HCBS) Waivers – Adult Waivers – CLICK HERE
HCBS – Home Community Based Services
- Choosing an HCBS Waiver for Adults – CLICK HERE
HCBS – Home Community Based Services
- Single Entry Point (SEP) – August 2016 – CLICK HERE
SEP – Single Point Entry
- Colorado State Budget Process Overview – CLICK HERE
- Demographic Statistics Older Adults Aging in Colorado – CLICK HERE
- Motions that Bring a Question Before the Assembly Again – CLICK HERE
- History of the Senior Property Tax Exemption – CLICK HERE
Glossary of Terms
- Appendix V – Terms, Acronyms and Abbreviations from Colorado Medical Assistance Program – CLICK HERE
- Glossary of Acronyms from HCPF – CLICK HERE
HCPF – (Colorado Department of) Health Care Policy and Financing
- Glossary of Budget Terms – CLICK HERE
- Glossary of Legislative Terms – CLICK HERE
- Glossary of LTSS Terms – CLICK HERE
LTSS – Long Term Services and Support
Governor’s Update on Colorado 5-20-2021 Copy this link to share this page with others: https://www.coloradoseniorlobby.org/news_from_csl/may-20th-update-colorado/ May 20, 2021 Covid Vaccine Effort Update Quick COVID Resources COVID19.Colorado.gov - CLICK HERE COVID...
Exciting News In May of 2021 Colorado Senior Lobby is transitioning to the Colorado Center for Aging (CCA) with a 501 c 3 tax status. The mission of CCA is simple – to strengthen the aging network by raising the voice of older Coloradans in all its diversity of ideas,...
$34.1 billion state budget for 2021-22 heads to Polis' desk April 30, 2021 - Both chambers of the Colorado General Assembly approved the $34.1 billion Long Appropriations Bill on Friday, but only after a conflict over a change made to one of the amendments - on...
The data shows just how small the impact of COVID can be if you are fully vaccinated, but it also shows what happens when we don’t take precautions and don’t take full advantage of the vaccine. In Southern Colorado we’re seeing concerning trends. The current R-naught...
Governor’s Community Engagement Update on COVID-19 Copy this link to share this page with others: https://www.coloradoseniorlobby.org/news_from_csl/update-on-covid-19-4-20-2021 April 20, 2021 Community Leaders, Carlena here with the Governor’s Community Engagement...