We are an aging society. Over the next 15 years, the number of people age 60 and older in Colorado is expected to double. How are businesses and communities becoming more age-responsive? How can we, as business owners, professionals, and citizens, create opportunities and solutions from these societal challenges?
Join a growing network of businesses and professionals on Friday, November 3rd, for the 6th annual Age Well Conference, taking place at the Plaza Convention Center in Longmont.
This annual event draws hundreds of professionals and advocates from services industries, healthcare, retail, academia, and the public to learn about the latest in gerontechnology, marketing, healthcare and community services, behavioral economics, and much more. Sessions and speakers will include:
- Disrupting and Reimagining Aging, Bob Hoffman, AARP
- Marketing to Older Adults, Rick Moody, Gray is Green
- Seniors and the Sharing Economy, Wendi Burkhardt, Silvernest
- The Role of Technology in Aging Well, Karen Brown, Aging 2.0 Colorado
- Connecting Healthcare and Community-Based Services, AJ Diamontopoulos, DRCOG
- Changing Thinking to Improve Life’s Later Years, Peter Huang, CU School of Law
- Working with Challenging Behaviors, Monica Rotner, Boulder County Government
- Using Human Centered Design, Shannon Halgren, Sage Research & Design
Register online today at www.2017AgeWell.eventbrite.com, or contact Laura Mathews, Planning and Advocacy Specialist at the Boulder County Area Agency on Aging, at 303-441-1583.
Register Today – CLICK HERE
November 3, 2017 – Friday, 8AM – 4:30PM
2017 Age Well Conference
Location: Plaza Convention Center
Address: 1850 Industrial Circle, Longmont, CO 80501
The Age Well Conference is an annual event for professionals from Colorado’s front range and beyond to meet, learn and discuss ongoing and emerging issues and trends in aging. This year will include three session tracks: Health & Wellness, Tech & Innovation, and Aging in Community, featuring 10 sessions by over a dozen esteemed local and national presenters. New this year, the “experience hall” will feature exhibitors interspersed with interactive and engaging activities for the audience. Join us and our growing community of professionals, businesses and organizations that serve, study, or care for older adults. Register or become a Sponsor today!